Sunday Service Schedule:
Communion (9:00 – 10:45)
- “For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.” (1 Cor. 11:26) For more on the manner in which we celebrate the Lord’s Supper each and every Sunday, click here.
Sunday School (10:00-10:45)
- “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” (Matt 22:37). We take Jesus’ command seriously, and endeavor to reflect that with a broad range of adult classes as well as classes for every age of youth. Click to to see our current Adult class options!
- NOTE: There is no Sunday School during the Summer.
Fellowship Time (10:45-11:15)
- A great time to get to know and pray for one another, over a cup of coffee.
Family Bible Hour (11:15-12:20)
- An uplifting time of praise & worship followed by challenging teaching from the Scriptures. During this service we preach verse by verse through different books of the Bible. Click here to see our current series. Click here to access all sermon audio.
Fellowship Supper (6:00-6:45)
- Join us for a delicious and already prepared meal, as well as a great time of fellowship with other brothers and sisters in Christ. You can make your meal reservation online by clicking here.
Family Night (6:45-8:00)
- There is truly something for everyone on Wednesday evenings! For the littlest ones (3 and under), a Nursery is provided. Children ages 4-12 will love our Kids’ Bible Club. Your 6th-12th graders will enjoy our Youth Group, MORE!. The teens enjoy games, worship, and challenges from God’s Word. The adults come together for Bible study on a variety of topics followed by a time of prayer.